Hudson, New York, United States
• Type: Direct Hire • Openings: 1 • Travel: Never • Experience: 2-5 years • Citizenship: Green Card, US Citizen
Summary – Job Responsibilities – Activities:
Responsible for carrying out the duties of the Engineering department, including design, research, prototyping, engineering documentation, estimating and process improvement.
– Collaborate with purchasing, estimating, customer service and shop team on design projects.
– Use Solidworks to create models and drawings of products.
– Research new materials, equipment, etc. as related to the manufacturing process.
– Organize and maintain existing engineering records.
– Document the design process
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Work Experience
REQUIRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, AUTHORITIES AND TRAINING NEEDS:
• In-depth knowledge of SoldWorks software • Knowledge of the mold fabrication process • Attention to detail • Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
Any other training requirements / comments
Use of internal ERP software